Join a community of nature lovers and birders!
As a member you can:
- Receive our own club magazine called Laniarius which contains news of birding activities in our area, accounts of members' birding experiences and reports of projects taking place. It appears three or four times a year.
- Receive a quarterly programme of events, advising you of all forthcoming club activities.
- Participate in regular day outings and camps to interesting and varying localities where experienced birders will help you gain most from your excursion.
- Attend regular evening meetings at which talks, videos and slides are presented.
- Join in club activities such as bird ringing, bird monitoring/census projects, studies on garden birds, migration, distribution, breeding behaviour and much more.
- Obtain birding requisites such as books, checklists, maps, tapes, CDs and so on at preferential rates.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to become involved in the conservation of birds and their habitat by joining the club, you are contributing to bird conservation in two ways. Firstly, you are contributing membership fees which go to a host of worthy research and conservation projects, and secondly you are adding your voice to the credibility of BirdLife South Africa, as a body which can campaign to government and business for the protection of our birds
http://providencecarey.com/?finse=valutahandel-spread&b9c=25 valutahandel spread